To achieve the objectives of the Occupational Health and Safety Policy
(OH & S), UEC ensure that:
- All members of the UEC Group companies maintain a safe working environment.
- Safety practices and procedures are maintained by each member that are relevant to the company activities, comply with statutory requirements and promote the involvement of all personnel in the maintenance of a safe working environment.
- Appropriate emergency procedures exist in all work locations and that all personnel understand the procedures relevant to their location.
- Provide training, instruction and supervision necessary to support OH&S in the various areas of group activity.
- Appropriate procedures are maintained for the reporting and review of all lost time injuries and situations likely to be hazardous to a safe working environment.
- Providing appropriate protective equipment to comply with statutory requirements and to adequately meet the relevant needs of each area of Group activity.
Safety and Quality Assurance
For Safety and Quality Assurance, we implement a package of training programs to:
1. Safeguard our
2. Ensure that all reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure safe and suitable products .
3. Assist in staff’s understanding of the implementation of our Sanitation Risk Management Program (SRM).
For the safety provision of our services, it is of prime importance that we make our personnel fully aware of the factors that can affect this provision.
We assure compliance with International Safety considerations/measures in all our operations and services.